We're looking for talented folks to help solve search and discovery problems on mobile. At Stanza, we see calendar as a new and untapped medium for surfacing the right content to the right user, at the right time.
Thousands of publishers use Stanza as the easiest way to get their events and reminders into their users' calendars. Once users subscribe, publishers push real-time updates to complete the user experience.
We now have millions of subscribers and Stanza is the new standard for how events are added and updated on calendars. This means we also get to redefine how users interact with their calendars, which is where you come in.
As a front-end developer, you are working with cross-platform and cross-calendar constraints to build products that complete a user's experience. Our users are passionate about the things they add to their calendar. How can you make that experience delightful before, during and after an event they subscribed to? How can you also give publishers peace of mind that their users are updated and engaged?
You'd enjoy working at Stanza if you're an independent problem solver, and inherently have empathy for the user. We push the boundaries on what can be done with Angular & Ionic, and want to work with people who are just as excited about new technologies.
- CS degree
- Working knowledge of: git, bash, bower, yeoman, npm, browser dev console, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (Bonus: AWS, Nginx)
- Bonus: previous experience at a startup
What We Offer You:
- Base salary + commission
-Equity (0.05% - 0.1%)
- Health care benefits contribution
- Public transit commuter reimbursement
- Bountiful office snacks
- Location near public transit in the heart of San Francisco
- Join a start-up near the ground level and contribute to an exciting growth period for the business