At Stanza, we believe time is your scarcest resource. Every day we make important choices around how to spend our time and with whom. We want to make this process more effortless.
We are starting by building beautiful tools for organizations to manage their events, and for users to easily add them to their personal calendars. Today over 10K organizations use our platform including the NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, GOP, Nike and more. Our products are embedded on thousands of websites driving over 200M monthly pageviews. Over 6M users have synced 280M events to their personal calendars and rely on Stanza to always be up-to-date.
As we're continuing to scale - we're looking to make our first internal recruiter hire. This is a unique position as you would be joining a startup at its inflection point and making significant contributions to our team & culture.
Qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for creating systems and processes from scratch.
- You have successfully sourced and built candidate pipelines - either for an agency or in-house.
- You're a quick learner and can easily pick up Stanza lingo - particularly for more technical roles.
- You enjoy experimenting with different recruiting techniques.
- You have great people skills - a high level of patience and empathy.
- You're absolutely self-driven. You’ve got to love measuring your own progress.
What is expected of you:
- Hire for both business and technical roles
- Own the entire candidate selection process from sourcing and sustaining a pipeline of talent to maintaining a high offer close rate.
- Leverage a keen knowledge of Stanza's business and functional requirements - Work with other team members to drive the talent process across employer branding, developing job specifications, inbound and outbound candidate outreach, interview strategies and final selection processes that ensure a strong culture fit and ability to impact organizational outcomes.
- Be the face of Stanza - represent us to candidates and ensure they have a great experience during all touchpoints.
- Track and measure all your efforts/activity to make sure your efforts are most effective.
-Work related travel reimbursement
-Competitive salary with equity (0.05%)
-Medical benefits, including vision and dental
-Fully stocked fridge
-Great office dog who loves to be hugged!